Monday, April 19, 2010

So, crazy adventure last night. Hiked 22 miles and then this guy at the shelter told me there was this big rowing event at the Nantahala Outdoors Center. Booked it 11 more miles, 4 of them in the dark, down to Nantahala. I get there after 9 and everything's closed up. This guy takes pity on me and lets me have some of his noodles. I crash in the dining room and wash my socks in the sink.
CB#: 617-913-8954

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. wow... that's the shaft.. at least you got noodles..

    ~Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's unfortunate... At least you had noodles, and clean socks?

    ReplyDelete